Musical Connections has a loyal team of volunteers whom we value highly. They do a fantastic job and are vital for the smooth running of the project. We would love to expand the number of volunteers on our team.
Could you offer any of the following activities?
- helping someone participate in the sessions
- performing to one of our groups
- 'befriending' and enabling someone to attend sessions
- event photography
- providing transport to sessions
- driving our borrowed minibus
- taking minutes at meetings
- being on the board of trustees
If you are interested in offering your time, we guarantee that you will have fun as well! Please get in touch with us to find out more. Click here for a detailed list of options that you can print off bring to a meeting with our volunteer manager.
Here are our volunteering policies - click to open in a new window.
Feedback form - if you no longer wish to volunteer for us we'd love to have your feedback, please email this form to us.
"Volunteering with Musical Connections brings me a sense of purpose, a community to which I feel I belong and a smile to my face. I really feel that my contribution and what this charity provides makes a real difference to the community it touches. What we do is so worthwhile and changes lives."