How we are funded
Musical Connections registered as a charity in March 2016, number 1165993. We are a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) and are governed by a board of trustees who meet regularly to oversee the work conducted by our three contracted musicians.
Musical Connections has an excellent track record in applying for funding, and is currently benefiting from funding provided by the following:
- The Feoffees of St Michael's Spurriergate York
- The Liz & Terry Bramall Foundation
- The Robert McAlpine Foundation
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Two Ridings Community Foundation (Vital York Step Change - A Life Less Lonely)
- Heworth ward committee
- Dringhouses and Woodthorpe ward committee
- The Masonic Charitable Foundation
- Co-Op Local Community Fund
- Tesco Bags of Help
- D'Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- Derwent Community Fund
We are constantly seeking to raise new funds to keep our groups going in the future. We rely heavily on community fundraising as well as grants, so if you feel you can help in any way, please support us here. Without this money the project would not exist.